School of Nursing News» Go to news main
Congratulations to our Nursing Fall Graduates
Congratulations to the final cohort of the Dalhousie BScN accelerated program graduates and wishing them all the best as they begin their careers in Nursing.
We also congratulate three graduates from the Master of Nursing program.
The total number of graduates from the Halifax BScN 2 year Accelerated stream is 48. There were also 2 basic stream students who graduated alongside this cohort.
- Dalhousie, IWK Led project "Helping Babies Survive in Jamaica" named among Top 20 Canadian innovations for global health
- Rho Rho Chapter Executive and DUNS Co‑Presidents are pleased to launch the 7th annual Rho Rho Holiday Care Campaign
- Congratulations to the newest members inducted into STTI Rho Rho Chapter
- Message from The Director
- Dr. Margot Latimer: Using a two‑eyed seeing approach to address Aboriginal children's pain
- Congratulations to our Nursing Fall Graduates
- Nursing in the News
- Kudos ‑ Celebrating significant achievements of our faculty, students and alumni.