School of Nursing News» Go to news main
Congratulations to our Nursing Fall Graduates
Congratulations to the final cohort of the Dalhousie BScN accelerated program graduates and wishing them all the best as they begin their careers in Nursing.
We also congratulate three graduates from the Master of Nursing program.
The total number of graduates from the Halifax BScN 2 year Accelerated stream is 48. There were also 2 basic stream students who graduated alongside this cohort.
- Prof. Damilola Iduye is the successful recipient of the 2018 EB Professorship
- RN, Mentor and Dal Nursing Masters (NP) student Tanas Sylliboy interviewed by Halifax Star
- Dal Nursing Faculty Named One of "Top 25 Immigrants in the Maritimes"
- Book sheds light on NS nursing history
- Recipients from School of Nursing, Faculty of Health, Dal Capture Major CIHR Project Grants
- New BScN Program Accredited by CASN
- Dalhousie School of Nursing Leads Undergrad Education by Offering Certificate Options for Students
- Dal Nursing Faculty and Students Capture Four 2018 CRNNS Awards!