School of Nursing News» Go to news main
Congratulations to our Nursing Fall Graduates
Congratulations to the final cohort of the Dalhousie BScN accelerated program graduates and wishing them all the best as they begin their careers in Nursing.
We also congratulate three graduates from the Master of Nursing program.
The total number of graduates from the Halifax BScN 2 year Accelerated stream is 48. There were also 2 basic stream students who graduated alongside this cohort.
- Dalhousie School of Nursing Leads Undergrad Education by Offering Certificate Options for Students
- Dal Nursing Faculty and Students Capture Four 2018 CRNNS Awards!
- February 2018
- Legacy of anti‑black racism: How does it affect property rights and environmental decisions?
- JBI Comprehensive Systematic Review Training Workshop
- Lisa Goldberg earns Dal's award for Excellence in Education for Diversity
- Nursing's Ingrid Waldron launches new book titled There's Something in the Water: Environmental Racism in Indigenous and Black Communities"
- Dalhousie, IWK Led project "Helping Babies Survive in Jamaica" named among Top 20 Canadian innovations for global health