School of Nursing News» Go to news main
Congratulations to our Nursing Fall Graduates
Congratulations to the final cohort of the Dalhousie BScN accelerated program graduates and wishing them all the best as they begin their careers in Nursing.
We also congratulate three graduates from the Master of Nursing program.
The total number of graduates from the Halifax BScN 2 year Accelerated stream is 48. There were also 2 basic stream students who graduated alongside this cohort.
- Legacy of anti‑black racism: How does it affect property rights and environmental decisions?
- JBI Comprehensive Systematic Review Training Workshop
- Lisa Goldberg earns Dal's award for Excellence in Education for Diversity
- Nursing's Ingrid Waldron launches new book titled There's Something in the Water: Environmental Racism in Indigenous and Black Communities"
- Dalhousie, IWK Led project "Helping Babies Survive in Jamaica" named among Top 20 Canadian innovations for global health
- Rho Rho Chapter Executive and DUNS Co‑Presidents are pleased to launch the 7th annual Rho Rho Holiday Care Campaign
- Congratulations to the newest members inducted into STTI Rho Rho Chapter
- Message from The Director