School of Nursing News» Go to news main
Two Dal Health School of Nursing faculty members honoured by Canadian Nurses Association
Two members of the Dal Health School of Nursing have the honour of being named as part of a very select group of nurses in Canada recognized by the Canadian Nurses Association (CNA). To mark the 150th anniversary of Confederation, the CNA has selected 150 nurses across Canada who ‘continue to pioneer health innovation in Canada and around the world’. Gail Tomblin Murphy and Marsha Campbell-Yeo were two of three nurses selected from Nova Scotia! Recipients named as CNA’s ‘150 Nurses for Canada’ will be profiled on the CNA website.
Congratulations to Dr. Tomblin Murphy and Dr. Campbell-Yeo for this distinction!
- Recipients from School of Nursing, Faculty of Health, Dal Capture Major CIHR Project Grants
- New BScN Program Accredited by CASN
- Dalhousie School of Nursing Leads Undergrad Education by Offering Certificate Options for Students
- Dal Nursing Faculty and Students Capture Four 2018 CRNNS Awards!
- February 2018
- Legacy of anti‑black racism: How does it affect property rights and environmental decisions?
- JBI Comprehensive Systematic Review Training Workshop
- Lisa Goldberg earns Dal's award for Excellence in Education for Diversity