News» Go to news main
Contact‑tracing puzzle: Nova Scotia nurse fights COVID‑19 one phone call at a time ‑ The Chronicle Herald
Katherine Malec (BScN '14), is featured in Contact-tracing puzzle: Nova Scotia nurse fights COVID-19 one phone call at a time, The Chronicle Herald. March 15, 2021.
- 'Passionate about helping people': Therapeutic Recreation grad to continue studies at Dal
- Thank you health‑care heroes!
- ACCESS program still going strong — virtually
- First‑of‑its‑kind study examines the impact of bed rest on the body
- Helping all Nova Scotians ‘one call at a time’
- The first edition of the Healthy Populations Journal is out now!
- Innovative new tech for better health care in Nova Scotia
- GIVEAWAY: Help us thank our Healthcare Heroes!