News» Go to news main
LGBTQ+ Canadian baby boomers in need of safer housing in senior years ‑ The Conversation
Dr. Jacqueline Gahagan (Health and Human Performance) is the PI for the LGBT Housing Matters project. Dr. Gahagan and colleague Dr. Ren Thomas (School of Planning) write about the key policy and programming issues they’ve identified from the study in LGBTQ+ Canadian baby boomers in need of safer housing in senior years, The Conversation. January 13, 2021.
- 'Recovery, perseverance and drive': Health Promotion grad shares struggles with mental health while completing her degree
- Dal Prof John Kozey Inspires Life‑Long Love of Learning
- Two Beloved Retiring KINE Profs’ Passion for Learning, Impact on Students Inspires Bursary
- Retiring KINE Professor’s Favorite Thing is the “AHA Moments” with Students
- 'I’m taking a treasure with me': MSc in Rehabilitation Research grad reflects on her achievements at Dal
- Vision board come true: MSc Audiology grad fulfills dream of attending Dal
- 'Passionate about helping people': Therapeutic Recreation grad to continue studies at Dal
- Thank you health‑care heroes!