News» Go to news main
Study aims to understand impact of COVID‑19 on Nova Scotia's Black communities ‑ CBC Nova Scotia
Dr. Ingrid Waldron (Nursing) is leading a study looking to collect race-based data to inform Public Health on the impact of the pandemic on Nova Scotia's historic Black communities. Study aims to understand impact of COVID-19 on Nova Scotia's Black communities, CBC Nova Scotia. January 12, 2021.
- 'Recovery, perseverance and drive': Health Promotion grad shares struggles with mental health while completing her degree
- Dal Prof John Kozey Inspires Life‑Long Love of Learning
- Two Beloved Retiring KINE Profs’ Passion for Learning, Impact on Students Inspires Bursary
- Retiring KINE Professor’s Favorite Thing is the “AHA Moments” with Students
- 'I’m taking a treasure with me': MSc in Rehabilitation Research grad reflects on her achievements at Dal
- Vision board come true: MSc Audiology grad fulfills dream of attending Dal
- 'Passionate about helping people': Therapeutic Recreation grad to continue studies at Dal
- Thank you health‑care heroes!