News» Go to news main
Greening Nova Scotia’s healthcare system in a COVID‑19 world ‑ The Coast
The Healthy Populations Institute’s (HPI) flagship project "Creating Sustainable Health Systems in a Climate Crisis" is featured in Greening Nova Scotia’s healthcare system in a COVID-19 world, The Coast December 3, 2020.
- Dal Prof John Kozey Inspires Life‑Long Love of Learning
- Two Beloved Retiring KINE Profs’ Passion for Learning, Impact on Students Inspires Bursary
- Retiring KINE Professor’s Favorite Thing is the “AHA Moments” with Students
- 'I’m taking a treasure with me': MSc in Rehabilitation Research grad reflects on her achievements at Dal
- Vision board come true: MSc Audiology grad fulfills dream of attending Dal
- 'Passionate about helping people': Therapeutic Recreation grad to continue studies at Dal
- Thank you health‑care heroes!
- ACCESS program still going strong — virtually