News» Go to news main
Environmental racism bill goes to second reading in House of Commons ‑ The Coast
- Environmental racism bill goes to second reading in House of Commons, The Coast. December 3, 2020.
- Dalhousie University professor forming coalition to address environmental racism across Canada, The Chronicle Herald. December 1, 2020.
- Dr. Waldron is also mentioned by David Suzuki for her work with environmental racism in David Suzuki: It’s time for Canada to address environmental racism, The Georgia Straight. December 8, 2020.
Dr. Ingrid Waldron is featured in the following for the House of Commons debate on her bill C-230 and for the foundation of a national network on environmental racism:
- Dal Prof John Kozey Inspires Life‑Long Love of Learning
- Two Beloved Retiring KINE Profs’ Passion for Learning, Impact on Students Inspires Bursary
- Retiring KINE Professor’s Favorite Thing is the “AHA Moments” with Students
- 'I’m taking a treasure with me': MSc in Rehabilitation Research grad reflects on her achievements at Dal
- Vision board come true: MSc Audiology grad fulfills dream of attending Dal
- 'Passionate about helping people': Therapeutic Recreation grad to continue studies at Dal
- Thank you health‑care heroes!
- ACCESS program still going strong — virtually