News» Go to news main
Are universities doing enough to stop student spread of COVID‑19? ‑ CBC Nova Scotia
Dal Health Dean Dr. Brenda Merritt speaks about the DalHealth student honour statement in Are universities doing enough to stop student spread of COVID-19?, CBC Nova Scotia. November 26, 2020.
- 'Passionate about helping people': Therapeutic Recreation grad to continue studies at Dal
- Thank you health‑care heroes!
- ACCESS program still going strong — virtually
- First‑of‑its‑kind study examines the impact of bed rest on the body
- The first edition of the Healthy Populations Journal is out now!
- Helping all Nova Scotians ‘one call at a time’
- Innovative new tech for better health care in Nova Scotia
- GIVEAWAY: Help us thank our Healthcare Heroes!