News» Go to news main
How secret codes and silent signals are being used to help victims of domestic violence ‑ CBC Nova Scotia
Dr. Lori Weeks, School of Nursing professor, is studying the covert ways victims of domestic violence are seeking help during COVID-19 when instances of abuse are on the rise. How secret codes and silent signals are being used to help victims of domestic violence, CBC Nova Scotia. November 20, 2020.
- 'Passionate about helping people': Therapeutic Recreation grad to continue studies at Dal
- Thank you health‑care heroes!
- ACCESS program still going strong — virtually
- First‑of‑its‑kind study examines the impact of bed rest on the body
- Helping all Nova Scotians ‘one call at a time’
- The first edition of the Healthy Populations Journal is out now!
- Innovative new tech for better health care in Nova Scotia
- GIVEAWAY: Help us thank our Healthcare Heroes!