News» Go to news main
Advocate urges Nova Scotia to provide hotel rooms to address HRM homelessness crisis ‑ The Chronicle Herald
Dr. Jeff Karabanow, School of Social Work professor and co-founder of Halifax emergency shelter Out of the Cold, says the Nova Scotia government needs to show the same urgency for the city’s homeless population as it did during the early part of the pandemic when the province was in lockdown. Advocate urges Nova Scotia to provide hotel rooms to address HRM homelessness crisis, The Chronicle Herald. November 19, 2020.
- 'Passionate about helping people': Therapeutic Recreation grad to continue studies at Dal
- Thank you health‑care heroes!
- ACCESS program still going strong — virtually
- First‑of‑its‑kind study examines the impact of bed rest on the body
- The first edition of the Healthy Populations Journal is out now!
- Helping all Nova Scotians ‘one call at a time’
- Innovative new tech for better health care in Nova Scotia
- GIVEAWAY: Help us thank our Healthcare Heroes!