News» Go to news main
Open letter from Dalhousie researchers to Halifax councillors ‑ The Halifax Examiner
Dal Health researchers wrote Open letter from Dalhousie researchers to Halifax councillors about the steps councillors can take to continue to build a supportive environment for chronic disease prevention for the HRM. The Halifax Examiner. November 6, 2020.
- 'Passionate about helping people': Therapeutic Recreation grad to continue studies at Dal
- Thank you health‑care heroes!
- ACCESS program still going strong — virtually
- First‑of‑its‑kind study examines the impact of bed rest on the body
- The first edition of the Healthy Populations Journal is out now!
- Helping all Nova Scotians ‘one call at a time’
- Innovative new tech for better health care in Nova Scotia
- GIVEAWAY: Help us thank our Healthcare Heroes!