News» Go to news main
Survey finds majority of Canadians were confident they could self‑isolate, distance for six months ‑ Global News
Dr. Jeanna Parsons Leigh, School of Health Administration, is featured in:
- Survey finds majority of Canadians were confident they could self-isolate, distance for six months, Global News. October 27, 2020.
- Canadians hungry for credible COVID-19 information, survey finds, The Chronicle Herald. October 27, 2020.
- Women Unsilenced: Nursing alumni publish book about violence committed against women and girls
- Dal Health expands the number of prioritized seats for Mi’kmaq and African Nova Scotian students in the Bachelor of Science Nursing program
- Celebrating 60 years of exceptional health education & leadership
- Advocating for change: Social Work alum wants to help those who face injustice
- International impact: Health Sciences student published in Cambridge Medical Journal; creates international charity
- The School of OT presents the 18th Kelly Bang Memorial Lectureship
- 'Community is key': MScOT grad hopes to increase access to OT support in NS and NB
- How videoconferencing impacts new moms ‑ Dal Health researchers awarded grant to explore ‘the virtual village’