News» Go to news main
THE NOVASCOTIAN: Halifax pharmacist working through pandemic in Toronto
College of Pharmacy graduate Erica MacLean is featured in this Chronicle Herald article titled THE NOVASCOTIAN: Halifax pharmacist working through pandemic in Toronto. May 22, 2020.
- Inside the SHaG Lab: Dr. Matthew Numer’s research on sexual health and gender
- Dal Health Alum's Kinduct expands globally
- Dance off that Anxiety: CVS Coordinator shares a ‘Song of the Day’ to help connect her Students
- Dal Health Prof Approaches her Profession as an Art as well as a Science
- Welcome from Dal Health's Associate Deans Academic and Research
- Weaving the Story: Exploring the Person, Environment, and Occupation of an African Nova Scotian experience
- Welcome to Dal Health!
- Memo from the Dean: Scholar Strike