News» Go to news main
Newest issue of Canadian Audiologist features Dal Health
Dal Health is largely featured in the newest issue of Canadian Audiologist, along with other Dalhousie faculties.
Authors from Dal Health include: Jian Wang, Rachel Caissie, Sarah Mason, Steve Aiken, and many other instructors and alumni.
Click here to read the publication.
- THE NOVASCOTIAN: Halifax pharmacist working through pandemic in Toronto
- 'Prepared me for a successful future': Pharmacy grad reflects on time at Dal
- 'There's a lot of work to do': Dal Social Work grad passionate about helping those oppressed by racism
- “It’s great to grow old”: Dal Health CRC studying physical activity, movement and aging
- Convocation 2020
- “I wanted to help our province get through this:” A Dal Nursing Alum on the COVID‑19 Frontlines
- Dalhousie Researcher Awarded CIHR Nursing Chair to Advance Indigenous Community Health Objectives
- COVID and the Class of 2020‑ish