News» Go to news main
Newest issue of Canadian Audiologist features Dal Health
Dal Health is largely featured in the newest issue of Canadian Audiologist, along with other Dalhousie faculties.
Authors from Dal Health include: Jian Wang, Rachel Caissie, Sarah Mason, Steve Aiken, and many other instructors and alumni.
Click here to read the publication.
- L’nu Nursing Initiative lead Dawn Googoo on supporting Indigenous nursing students
- Student‑led Crossroads conference returns in person in March
- BSW student Olugu Ukpai leads non‑profit organization in Africa
- Dal Hearing Aid Assistance Program receives Lions Club donation
- HAHP’s new Recreation Library encourages collaboration
- Memorial fund honours Pharmacy’s Dr. Pat Farmer
- Congratulations to Dal Health’s 2022 award winners
- Creating healthier cities