News» Go to news main
It's a wrap: Dal Health convocation 2019
Congratulations to our 2019 graduates! It was week with proud crowds, with inspiring moments and inspiring speakers, including an address by Dr. Janet Curran, School of Nursing. You can watch Dr. Curran's address and the rest of the Dal Grad ceremonies here.
Catch some of the week's highlights below.
Greetings from our dean (acting) Dr. Cheryl Kozey
Catch up with members of the Class of 2019
- Alison Bartlett, School of Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Mackenzie Wright, School of Health and Human Performance
- Katie Russell, School of Health Sciences
- Madeleine Leger, School of Communication Sciences and Disorders
Read about the leadership of two School of Nursing grads supporting a family struck by tragedy.
- Redesigning health care: Dal Health professor creating blueprint for integrated inpatient and outpatient systems
- Avoiding the services ‘cliff’: New research looks at improving the transition to adulthood for people with developmental disabilities
- Take a break in the Carleton Café tent
- 'Making lives better': Dal Health receives large donation of medical equipment including wheelchairs, walkers and more
- HPI study looks at environmental impacts of surgical and anesthetic care
- Alumni Profile: Mike Doyle – Unexpected opportunities
- Dal Health statement on discovery of children's remains at former Indian Residential School sites
- Dr. Jeanna Parsons Leigh named Izaak Walton Killam Memorial Chair