News» Go to news main
It's a wrap: Dal Health convocation 2019
Congratulations to our 2019 graduates! It was week with proud crowds, with inspiring moments and inspiring speakers, including an address by Dr. Janet Curran, School of Nursing. You can watch Dr. Curran's address and the rest of the Dal Grad ceremonies here.
Catch some of the week's highlights below.
Greetings from our dean (acting) Dr. Cheryl Kozey
Catch up with members of the Class of 2019
- Alison Bartlett, School of Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Mackenzie Wright, School of Health and Human Performance
- Katie Russell, School of Health Sciences
- Madeleine Leger, School of Communication Sciences and Disorders
Read about the leadership of two School of Nursing grads supporting a family struck by tragedy.
- L’nu Nursing Initiative lead Dawn Googoo on supporting Indigenous nursing students
- Student‑led Crossroads conference returns in person in March
- BSW student Olugu Ukpai leads non‑profit organization in Africa
- Dal Hearing Aid Assistance Program receives Lions Club donation
- HAHP’s new Recreation Library encourages collaboration
- Memorial fund honours Pharmacy’s Dr. Pat Farmer
- Congratulations to Dal Health’s 2022 award winners
- Creating healthier cities