News» Go to news main
It's a wrap: Dal Health convocation 2019
Congratulations to our 2019 graduates! It was week with proud crowds, with inspiring moments and inspiring speakers, including an address by Dr. Janet Curran, School of Nursing. You can watch Dr. Curran's address and the rest of the Dal Grad ceremonies here.
Catch some of the week's highlights below.
Greetings from our dean (acting) Dr. Cheryl Kozey
Catch up with members of the Class of 2019
- Alison Bartlett, School of Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Mackenzie Wright, School of Health and Human Performance
- Katie Russell, School of Health Sciences
- Madeleine Leger, School of Communication Sciences and Disorders
Read about the leadership of two School of Nursing grads supporting a family struck by tragedy.
- Dal Health Researcher Dr. Amy Bombay featured in Chatelaine Magazine
- New Beginnings: Five Questions for Dr. Brenda Merritt as a new academic year begins
- Convocation Q&A: Carolyn Crane
- Alumni Outside the Box: Debra A. Barrath
- What it Means to Give Back: Mike Sangster
- Dal Health gives back to school advice
- Standing ovations and sold‑out shows: What's next for There's Something in the Water
- Explaining Pain: PhD in Health student changing the way clinicians and patients communicate about lower back pain