News» Go to news main
The story behind Canada's controversial food guide
Dr. Catherine Mah, School of Health Administration and Healthy Populations Institute, is featured in “The story behind Canada’s controversial food guide”, Pig Progress, April 17, 2019.
- Keisha Jefferies speaks to Sheldon MacLeod about barriers black students face in Nursing
- Hearing and Speech Nova Scotia creates renewable scholarships for CSD students to improve diversity
- The Patient Lens
- Dal Health says thanks!
- Partnerships to promote access to healthy food for all
- PhD in Health student becomes first to successfully defend their thesis
- What it Means to Give Back: Kelly Christie
- 10 Reasons to attend your class reunion