News» Go to news main
The story behind Canada's controversial food guide
Dr. Catherine Mah, School of Health Administration and Healthy Populations Institute, is featured in “The story behind Canada’s controversial food guide”, Pig Progress, April 17, 2019.
- Alumni Spotlight: Jeff Leger
- What it Means to Give Back: Will Creene
- Dal Health connects with community at Bluenose Active Living Expo
- Get out and PLEY!
- Join Dal Health at the Halifax Pride Parade!
- Artful expression: PhD in Health student tackles queer men’s body image in comic book
- Looking to the future: Faculty of Health student receives technology scholarship
- Dal Health shines at Legacy Awards