News» Go to news main
Federal budget pledges a Canadian school food program but recipe requires funding
Dr. Sara Kirk (School of Health and Human Performance, Healthy Populations Institute), is featured in "Federal budget pledges a Canadian school food program but recipe requires funding," The Conversation, March 21, 2019.
- Hearing and Speech Nova Scotia creates renewable scholarships for CSD students to improve diversity
- The Patient Lens
- Dal Health says thanks!
- Partnerships to promote access to healthy food for all
- PhD in Health student becomes first to successfully defend their thesis
- What it Means to Give Back: Kelly Christie
- 10 Reasons to attend your class reunion
- Alumni Outside the Box: Darren MacDonald