News» Go to news main
School of OT's Dr. Nikki Kiepeck interviewed on the health benefits of "Dry January."
The School of OT's Dr. Nikki Kiepeck is interviewed on the health benefits of "Dry January" on CTV Atlantic's Live At Five.
- CIHR Project Grant Program Highlighted
- Dal Health Researcher Receives CIHR Award for work with First Nations children and youth
- Dal Health Students Take on Biggest Global Health Challenge
- The School of Health and Human Performance launches Strategic Plan
- Health Sciences student wins award at European Congress of Radiology
- Dal‑based LGBT researcher awarded funding for LGBT seniors' initiatives
- "Who doesn't love puppies coming to class?"
- Dr. Michelle Stone featured on CBC News Atlantic.