News» Go to news main
How body ideals shape the health of gay men
School of Health and Human Performance Phd candidate Philip Joy and Assistant Professor Matthew Numer discuss how the pressures for gay men to maintain an ideal body image lead to serious mental health consequences.
- CIHR Project Grant Program Highlighted
- Dal Health Researcher Receives CIHR Award for work with First Nations children and youth
- Dal Health Students Take on Biggest Global Health Challenge
- The School of Health and Human Performance launches Strategic Plan
- Health Sciences student wins award at European Congress of Radiology
- Dal‑based LGBT researcher awarded funding for LGBT seniors' initiatives
- "Who doesn't love puppies coming to class?"
- Dr. Michelle Stone featured on CBC News Atlantic.