News» Go to news main
How body ideals shape the health of gay men
School of Health and Human Performance Phd candidate Philip Joy and Assistant Professor Matthew Numer discuss how the pressures for gay men to maintain an ideal body image lead to serious mental health consequences.
- True Grit?
- It's a wrap: Dal Health convocation 2019
- Making a difference in people’s lives
- A vital part of the journey
- BScN Grads lead their class in planting hope
- A passion for helping people
- From the Dal campus to a rewarding career
- Dal Health (Nursing) PhD Candidate Martha Paynter named as 2019 Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Scholar