News» Go to news main
How body ideals shape the health of gay men
School of Health and Human Performance Phd candidate Philip Joy and Assistant Professor Matthew Numer discuss how the pressures for gay men to maintain an ideal body image lead to serious mental health consequences.
- Researchers partner with Synaptive Medical to study novel head‑dedicated MRI for emergency medicine
- Examining the role occupational therapy plays in treating mental illness
- School of OT's Dr. Nikki Kiepeck interviewed on the health benefits of "Dry January."
- How 'weight bias' is harming us all
- How body ideals shape the health of gay men
- Holiday Greetings from Dal Health!
- Profiles in Leadership: Dr. Marion Brown
- Dal Health researchers create innovative new app