News» Go to news main
How body ideals shape the health of gay men
School of Health and Human Performance Phd candidate Philip Joy and Assistant Professor Matthew Numer discuss how the pressures for gay men to maintain an ideal body image lead to serious mental health consequences.
- Hearing and Speech Nova Scotia creates renewable scholarships for CSD students to improve diversity
- Dal Health says thanks!
- Partnerships to promote access to healthy food for all
- The Patient Lens
- PhD in Health student becomes first to successfully defend their thesis
- What it Means to Give Back: Kelly Christie
- 10 Reasons to attend your class reunion
- Alumni Outside the Box: Darren MacDonald