News» Go to news main
Basic income: A no‑brainer in economic hard times
Health Administration professor and Canada Research Chair in Promoting Healthy Populations, Dr. Catherine Mah, comments on the recent termination of Ontario's basic income pilot project in The Conversation Canada.
Read "Basic income: A no brainer in economic hard times" The Conversation Canada - August 2, 2018
- Dal Health Researchers Have Study Published in JAMA Pediatrics
- Researchers partner with Synaptive Medical to study novel head‑dedicated MRI for emergency medicine
- Examining the role occupational therapy plays in treating mental illness
- School of OT's Dr. Nikki Kiepeck interviewed on the health benefits of "Dry January."
- How 'weight bias' is harming us all
- How body ideals shape the health of gay men
- Holiday Greetings from Dal Health!
- Profiles in Leadership: Dr. Marion Brown