News» Go to news main
Dal Nursing students participate in first‑ever naloxone training in Nova Scotia
Read "Dalhousie Nursing students participate in first-ever naloxone training in Nova Scotia" Global News - April 13, 2018
- CIHR Project Grant Program Highlighted
- Dal Health Researcher Receives CIHR Award for work with First Nations children and youth
- Dal Health Students Take on Biggest Global Health Challenge
- The School of Health and Human Performance launches Strategic Plan
- Health Sciences student wins award at European Congress of Radiology
- Dal‑based LGBT researcher awarded funding for LGBT seniors' initiatives
- "Who doesn't love puppies coming to class?"
- Dr. Michelle Stone featured on CBC News Atlantic.