News» Go to news main
Sara Kirk: Battling gluttony in a world that pushes us to over‑consume
Recently, a panel of experts - including Sara Kirk (Health and Human Performance, Healthy Populations Institute), took the stage at the Halifax Central Library to discuss gluttony.
Read more: "Battling gluttony in a world that pushes us to over-consume" Chronicle Herald - February 15, 2018
- Nova Scotia Integrated Health and Research Strategy
- Bringing Healthy Living to Life
- Uplift Project Launches to Change Trajectory of Health in Nova Scotia
- Research tracks Indigenous health trends and determinants
- Consider This..."Brexit: 'leaving the scene of an accident'"
- How to make a national school food program happen
- A partnership across continents: The Dalhousie‑Kuwait project
- Healthy Living, Healthy Life Conference update