News» Go to news main
Sara Kirk: Battling gluttony in a world that pushes us to over‑consume
Recently, a panel of experts - including Sara Kirk (Health and Human Performance, Healthy Populations Institute), took the stage at the Halifax Central Library to discuss gluttony.
Read more: "Battling gluttony in a world that pushes us to over-consume" Chronicle Herald - February 15, 2018
- Second year PhD student receives Laerdal Foundation grant
- Health Administration's Chris Simms in the BMJ Blog: The British and Canadian health systems at 70 and 60
- Health Mythbusters ‑ Green Tea: All it's cracked up to be?
- Bridging the Gaps
- Facing Race: Nursing's Ingrid Waldron part of CBC Town Hall on environmental racism
- Froogie: "Halifax team develops app that makes eating vegetables a game"
- Sara Kirk: Battling gluttony in a world that pushes us to over‑consume
- All about accents: Michael Kiefte from the School of Human Communication Disorders talks to Maritime Noon