News» Go to news main
Froogie: "Halifax team develops app that makes eating vegetables a game"
A group of Dal Health researchers, including Sara Kirk (Health and Human Performance, Healthy Populations Institute), are part of the team behind the award-winning Froogie app.
Read more: "Halifax team develops app that makes eating vegetables a game." Chronicle Herald - February 16, 2018
- Research tracks Indigenous health trends and determinants
- Consider This..."Brexit: 'leaving the scene of an accident'"
- How to make a national school food program happen
- A partnership across continents: The Dalhousie‑Kuwait project
- Healthy Living, Healthy Life Conference update
- CNODES researcher visits Dal
- Dal Health Students: Let's make 2018/2019 count!
- Dal Health Achievements ‑ September 2018