News» Go to news main
Froogie: "Halifax team develops app that makes eating vegetables a game"
A group of Dal Health researchers, including Sara Kirk (Health and Human Performance, Healthy Populations Institute), are part of the team behind the award-winning Froogie app.
Read more: "Halifax team develops app that makes eating vegetables a game." Chronicle Herald - February 16, 2018
- New PUPPY study examines primary health care during COVID
- Physio alumna leads physician recruitment for Nova Scotia Health during COVID‑19 pandemic
- Dr. Catherine Mah part of $1.1M funding from Government of Canada to study COVID‑19
- Alumni Profile ‑ Catherine MacPherson: Sense of Community
- Alumni Profile ‑ Brian O’Rourke: Successful Military Career leads Pharmacists to the International Scene
- 2020 Aurum Award winner: Robert Zed (MHSA’86)
- Inside the SHaG Lab: Dr. Matthew Numer’s research on sexual health and gender
- Dal Health Alum's Kinduct expands globally