News» Go to news main
Facing Race: Nursing's Ingrid Waldron part of CBC Town Hall on environmental racism
On February 16, CBC Radio's The Current hosted the first of their "Facing Race" town halls in Halifax, with Nursing's Ingrid Waldron as part of the panel of experts.
- Health Administration's Chris Simms in the BMJ Blog: The British and Canadian health systems at 70 and 60
- Health Mythbusters ‑ Green Tea: All it's cracked up to be?
- Bridging the Gaps
- Facing Race: Nursing's Ingrid Waldron part of CBC Town Hall on environmental racism
- Froogie: "Halifax team develops app that makes eating vegetables a game"
- Sara Kirk: Battling gluttony in a world that pushes us to over‑consume
- All about accents: Michael Kiefte from the School of Human Communication Disorders talks to Maritime Noon
- Alumni Outside the Box: Leah Wood