News» Go to news main
Facing Race: Nursing's Ingrid Waldron part of CBC Town Hall on environmental racism
On February 16, CBC Radio's The Current hosted the first of their "Facing Race" town halls in Halifax, with Nursing's Ingrid Waldron as part of the panel of experts.
- Research tracks Indigenous health trends and determinants
- Consider This..."Brexit: 'leaving the scene of an accident'"
- How to make a national school food program happen
- A partnership across continents: The Dalhousie‑Kuwait project
- Healthy Living, Healthy Life Conference update
- CNODES researcher visits Dal
- Dal Health Students: Let's make 2018/2019 count!
- Dal Health Achievements ‑ September 2018