News» Go to news main
Lori Dithurbide, School of Health and Human Perfomance, talks to the media about sport and mental wellness
Lori Dithurbide, School of Health and Human Performance, recently shared her research into the importance of sport and activity on mental wellness with:
- Global News Morning "Sport & Metal Wellness" (Video - 6:01) - August 23, 2017
- Researchers partner with Synaptive Medical to study novel head‑dedicated MRI for emergency medicine
- Examining the role occupational therapy plays in treating mental illness
- School of OT's Dr. Nikki Kiepeck interviewed on the health benefits of "Dry January."
- How 'weight bias' is harming us all
- How body ideals shape the health of gay men
- Holiday Greetings from Dal Health!
- Profiles in Leadership: Dr. Marion Brown
- Dal Health researchers create innovative new app