News» Go to news main
Call for Nominations ‑ FHP Research Excellence Awards
The Call for Nominations for the 2012 FHP Research Excellence Awards are now open. Two awards are available:
- The Faculty of Health Professions Early Career Research Excellence Award - open to researchers in the FHP who are within the first seven years of their appointment at Dalhousie.
- The Faculty of Health Professions Senior Research Excellence Award - open to researchers whose major appointment is in the FHP. A team of researchers with signicant involvement of FHP faculty may also be eligible.
Both awards recognize outstanding research that leads to significant progress in the understanding and/or management of a health-related problem.
Nominations close at 4pm on December 14, 2012. To learn more, read the Terms of Reference.
- Student Nurses Answer the Call
- How three Canadian research teams are battling the pandemic
- Ellen Page, Dal Health Researcher's Film Releases on Netflix
- Ventilator operators look to boost numbers in wake of COVID‑19 (CBC NS)
- Dal Health Dean's Messages Regarding COVID‑19
- Faculty of Health Student Placements
- Faculty of Health’s Response to COVID‑19
- Dal Health researcher receives funding from Government of Canada to study COVID‑19