- Master of Health Informatics (MHI), Dalhousie University, 2010
- Bachelor of Health Science (BHSc), Dalhousie University, 2008 (Radiological Technology)
- Certificate of Health Care Management, Level 1 (cHCM), British Columbia Institute of Technology, 2012
Payne JI, Martin T, Caines JS, Duggan R. "The Burden of False-positive Results in Analog and Digital Screening Mammography: Experience of the Nova Scotia Breast Screening Program." Canadian Association of Radiologists Journal. Volume 65 (Issue 4) 315-20.
Duggan R. "The Perspective of a Recent MRT Graduate." Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Sciences. Volume 40 (Issue 4) 90-92.
Selected awards and honours
- 2011 Nova Scotia Association of Medical Radiation Technologists Exhibit Award
- 2009 AGFA Graduate Scholarship
- 2008 L.J. Cartwright Student Essay Award Certificate of Merit
- 2008 Tim MacKenzie Memorial Award
- 2008 Dalhousie Student Union Certificate of Distinction
Canadian Association of Radiologists Annual Scientific Meeting, Montreal, QC. April 26-29, 2018: "Automating Screening Mammographic Image Quality Determination"
Canadian Association of Radiologists Annual Scientific Meeting, Montreal, QC. April 25-28, 2013: "Improving Wait Times Along the Breast Health Clinical Trajectory "; "Utilizing a New Technology in a Diagnostic Breast Imaging Centre to Reduce Wait Times"
Taming of the Queue: Beyond the Queue, Ottawa, ON. March 21-22, 2013: "Improving Wait Times Along the Breast Health Continuum"
International Cancer Screening Network, Sydney, Australia. October 23-26, 2012: "3D Ultrasound: Utilizing a New Technology in Diagnostic Breast Imaging to Reduce Wait Times in an Organized Breast"
Canadian Association For Health Services and Policy Research, Halifax, NS, May 9-12, 2011: "Optimizing Mobile Service Delivery in Breast Screening"
- Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists (CAMRT)
- New Brunswick Association of Medical Radiation Technologists (NBAMRT)
- 2017-present, Director of Informatics and Product Development, Densitas Inc.
- 2015-2017, Product Manager, Densitas Inc.
- 2014-2015, Program Manager, Nova Scotia Breast Screening Program
- 2010-2014, Analyst/Project Coordinator, Nova Scotia Breast Screening Program
Breast Screening, Breast Density, Breast Cancer Risk, Image Quality, Image Quality Improvement
Service and activity
Nova Scotia Association of Medical Radiation Technologists (NSAMRT), Education Committee Chair, 2009-2014