- Bachelor of Health Science (BHSc), Thompson Rivers University
- Diploma in Respiratory Therapy (RRT), Thompson Rivers University
- Exracorporeal Life Support Specialist Certificate (ECLS), British Columbia Children's Hospital
Meaghan graduated from Thompson Rivers University with a diploma in Respiratory Therapy in 2007. Since 2007, Meaghan has worked as a Respiratory Therapist in Victoria, BC and Halifax, NS. In 2011, she graduated with her Bachelor in Health Sciences. Meaghan continues to work as a Respiratory Therapist at the IWK, while also working as an Educator for the Respiratory Therapy program at the School of Health Sciences.
- Nova Scotia College of Respiratory Therapists (NSCRT)
- Dalhousie School of Health Sciences, Halifax, NS, May 2016-present
- IWK, Halifax, NS, 2008-present
- Victoria General Hospital, Victoria, BC, 2007-2008
- Royal Jubilee Hospital, Victoria, BC 2007-2008
RSPT 2070 Pregnancy & Fetal Newborn Development
RSPT 2020 Application of Mechanical Ventilation
RSPT 3010 Neonatal & Pediatric Therapeutics
Research interests are surrounding pedagogy.