Program Details and Factsheet
- What and how will I learn?
- What can I do with this certificate?
- What courses will I take?
- Why should I take these courses?
- Admission requirements.
Interdisciplinary Health Studies (IDHS) Certificate program courses
The IDHS undergraduate certificate consists of the following four required half-credit courses which are delivered completely online:
1. Introduction to Health and Health Professions (IDHS 1000.03);
2. Introduction to Aboriginal People's Health and Healing (IDHS 2201.03);
3. Contemporary Issues in Food Studies (IDHS 3000.03); and
4. Contemporary Issues in Rural Health (IDHS 3100.03).
- Semester dates follow the Dalhousie Undergraduate Calendar.
The four courses of this Program are delivered completely online. The course platform, BbLearn, performs best using Chrome or Firefox, or Safari for Mac users. Access to a high speed internet connection is required.
Course fees are consistant with other Dalhousie half-credit courses. For more information, please contact Student Accounts at: (902) 494-3998 or visit: www.dal.ca/studentaccounts.