News» Go to news main
Child’s play: Bringing back the 1980s summer
Dr. Sarah Moore, researcher, says pandemic recovery for families and children should include unstructured outdoor play. Read article.
- Are the kids alright? New study provides first‑ever comprehensive snapshot of youth well‑being in Nova Scotia.
- Raising funds for ecology
- Paying the price
- Tackling anti‑Black racism in Canadian health care: Experts putting together first primer of its kind
- Setting High Standards for Our Recreation Management Program and Students!
- Child’s play: Bringing back the 1980s summer
- Exploring the experiences of adolescent students and PE teachers in Nova Scotia
- HPS Newsletter