News» Go to news main
Exploring the experiences of adolescent students and PE teachers in Nova Scotia
This study explored how the experiences of gendered bodies shaped participation in physical education (PE) among students in Nova Scotia, Canada. Read study here.
- Pandemic worsened movement habits of young people: experts
- Are the kids alright? New study provides first‑ever comprehensive snapshot of youth well‑being in Nova Scotia.
- Raising funds for ecology
- Paying the price
- Tackling anti‑Black racism in Canadian health care: Experts putting together first primer of its kind
- Setting High Standards for Our Recreation Management Program and Students!
- Child’s play: Bringing back the 1980s summer
- Exploring the experiences of adolescent students and PE teachers in Nova Scotia