News» Go to news main
Exploring the experiences of adolescent students and PE teachers in Nova Scotia
This study explored how the experiences of gendered bodies shaped participation in physical education (PE) among students in Nova Scotia, Canada. Read study here.
- Raising funds for ecology
- Paying the price
- Tackling anti‑Black racism in Canadian health care: Experts putting together first primer of its kind
- Setting High Standards for Our Recreation Management Program and Students!
- Child’s play: Bringing back the 1980s summer
- Exploring the experiences of adolescent students and PE teachers in Nova Scotia
- HPS Newsletter
- Why sex‑and gender‑based analysis matters in public health