News» Go to news main
Dr. Theresa Tam gives kudos to Dal course on addressing stigma in Canada’s health system
Assistant Vice-Provost Equity and Inclusion and assistant professor Dr. Barbara Hamilton-Hinch, along with Interprofessional Health Education (IPHE) coordinator and instructor Dr. Huybers and their team turned Dr. Tam’s 2019 report on addressing stigma in the health system into a successful Dal IPHE mini-course during a global pandemic.
- Kelsey Hogan, MScKINE student (2nd year), recently completed one of the worlds most difficult ultramarathons.
- Canada secures Olympic berth with historic bronze in world gymnastics championships
- Honouring Dr. John McCabe
- Dr. Sara Kirk
- School Orientation 2022
- Better preparation needed for heat events, says Daniel Rainham, Dalhousie Professor
- Heat wave has vulnerable Maritimers questioning how to keep cool
- Impact of climate change on our health