News» Go to news main
New video series aims to help families cope with the realities of the pandemic
"We chose whiteboard animation because of its innovation as well as its accessibility. It really is an inclusive way of being able to involve your community with the research findings,” HPI scholar and School of Health and Human Performance professor Sarah Moore said in an interview.
- Are the kids alright? New study provides first‑ever comprehensive snapshot of youth well‑being in Nova Scotia.
- Raising funds for ecology
- Paying the price
- Tackling anti‑Black racism in Canadian health care: Experts putting together first primer of its kind
- Setting High Standards for Our Recreation Management Program and Students!
- Child’s play: Bringing back the 1980s summer
- Exploring the experiences of adolescent students and PE teachers in Nova Scotia
- HPS Newsletter