News» Go to news main
Matt Numer Receives Top Educator Award
Health Promotion Assistant Professor Matt Numer, recently received the Top Educator Award from Top Hat. Student evaluation of his course, Numer says, ranked extremely high—but he wanted to see whether Top Hat genuinely did improve engagement, so he sought funding for a peer-reviewed study into student experience and BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) technology. Read more.
- Young goalie gets assist from prosthetic grip
- Matt Numer Receives Top Educator Award
- Atlantic Indigenous Mentorship (AIM) Network
- Kinduct Technologies Inc.
- 3 Minute Thesis
- Winner of the Dr. David Symmington Legacy Award
- Crossroad 2017
- The Mass Blanket Exercise: This is what reconciliation looks like