Certificate in legal aspects of healthcare administration
Healthcare administrators must navigate an increasingly complex and daunting legal terrain. The Legal Aspects of Healthcare Administration Certificate is a non-credit course which offers a five-day, customized learning experience that centres on the intersection of law and the Canadian healthcare system.
This intensive program explores fundamental legal principles highly relevant to the daily professional lives of individuals holding management and leadership positions. You will emerge from this program better equipped to operate effectively and comfortably within a rapidly evolving legal environment and to distinguish yourself as a legally informed leader in your organization.
This program will:
- broaden your understanding of the general framework for Canada’s legal system
- expand your knowledge of fundamental and emerging legal issues in healthcare delivery
- provide strategies for effectively dealing with potential legal problems
- equip you to be more informed consumers of legal information, including legal counsel opinions
- give you greater confidence in working within legal structures and parameters
- enhance your ability to lead in a highly regulated environment
- allow you to meaningfully participate in law reform initiatives that will impact your organization
Get the details: