Juris Doctor/Master of Health Administration (JD/MHA)
- The four-year JD/MHA program is a collaborative effort between the Dalhousie Schulich School of Law and the School of Health Administration.
- The combined JD/MHA enables students to select classes leading to degrees of Master of Health Administration and Bachelor of Law.
- Candidates for the JD/MHA program must satisfy the entrance requirements of both programs.
- Students may obtain further information about the combine program by contacting either the School of Health Administration or the Schulich School of Law.
- Students must apply to both the School of Health Administration and the Schulich School of Law individually.
- Students applying for the MHA program may submit LSAT results in lieu of GMAT results.