News» Go to news main
Andrew Holland recent MHA graduate recieved the 2019 Impact Award for his help in the adoption of "BikeAround"
Andrew Developed the BikeAround project, the first program in Atlantic Canada to aid those with declining cognitive function with exercise through virtual reality technology, also engaged in several fudraising campaigns with private sponsors, community partners, and national organizations for the development of the BikeAround project technology. He was awared the Canadian medical Association's Healthy Canadians Grant. He also developed a volunteer program for high school students to act as companions for local senior residents. Congratulations Andrew from all at the School of Health Administration.
- MHA Gala ‑ 2019
- MHA Graduate Andrew Holland spearheaded combining cycling and virtual reality to help seniors get active
- "Socioeconomic inequalities in psychological distress and suicidal behaviours among Indigenous peoples living off‑reserve in Canada" was published March 25, 2019.
- Andrew Holland recent MHA graduate recieved the 2019 Impact Award for his help in the adoption of "BikeAround"
- What it Means to Give Back: Reece Bearnes
- Banquet ‑ 2019
- ELEMENT mentoring program launches at the School of Health Administration
- Open House