News» Go to news main
Student Wellness Award
Congratulations Madeline Tweel for winning the Student Wellness Award for the student who best demonstrates leadership in promoting and contributing to a healthy campus.
The Student Wellness Award is presented to the student who best demonstrates leadership in promoting and contributing to a healthy campus. The recipient of this award is a role model for health and wellness both in practice and by impacting others to lead a healthy lifestyle. This impact may be evidenced through peer-to-peer education, volunteering, service learning, global outreach or any activity that enhances quality of life and development.
- MHA Graduate Andrew Holland spearheaded combining cycling and virtual reality to help seniors get active
- "Socioeconomic inequalities in psychological distress and suicidal behaviours among Indigenous peoples living off‑reserve in Canada" was published March 25, 2019.
- Andrew Holland recent MHA graduate recieved the 2019 Impact Award for his help in the adoption of "BikeAround"
- Banquet ‑ 2019
- Open House
- Elements Mentoring Program Launch
- SCHOOL HOSTS ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL CONTINUING EDUCATION PROGRAM
- Healthcare Leadership Lessons from a Nova Scotian Living in the US