News» Go to news main
AHAS Banquet ‑ 2018
The students of the School of Health Administration, Dalhousie University are having their annual AHAS Banquet on April 6th from 6:00-10:00 pm RSVP reqired email@example.com will be held at the St. Mary's Boat Club, Student price: $20.00, Non-Student price: $30.00 Vegetarian and Meat options available.
- MHA Gala ‑ 2019
- MHA Graduate Andrew Holland spearheaded combining cycling and virtual reality to help seniors get active
- "Socioeconomic inequalities in psychological distress and suicidal behaviours among Indigenous peoples living off‑reserve in Canada" was published March 25, 2019.
- Andrew Holland recent MHA graduate recieved the 2019 Impact Award for his help in the adoption of "BikeAround"
- What it Means to Give Back: Reece Bearnes
- Banquet ‑ 2019
- ELEMENT mentoring program launches at the School of Health Administration
- Open House