News» Go to news main
University Research Professorship
Dr. Ingrid Sketris Awarded University Research Professorship
The title of University Research Professor is granted to a limited number of individual Dalhousie faculty members who have achieved distinction in scholarship. Upon recommendation of the Selection Committee, the following faculty members have been awarded the title for the period July 1, 2017 to June 30, 2022.
Dr. Zhizhang Chen, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Faculty of Engineering
Dr. Evangelos Milios, Faculty of Computer Science
Dr. Ingrid Sketris, College of Pharmacy, Faculty of Health
Dr. Sketris is a Professor and Association Director, College of Pharmacy, Faculty of Health and has a Cross Appointment with the School of Health Administration. On behalf faculty, staff and students, we extend congratulations to our new University Research Professor.
- Researchers awarded Establishment and Development/Innovative Grants at School of Health Administration
- Health Administration's Chris Simms in the BMJ blog on Brexit and the vengeance of unintended consequences
- University Research Professorship
- WELCOME ABOARD
- Associate Professor position
- A BIG THANK YOU
- Robert Wood Johnson Award
- 2017 Graduation Breakfast