News» Go to news main
Dr. Tanya Packer, BSc(OT), MSc, PhD
The School of Health Administration is very pleased to announce that Dr. Tanya Packer has accepted the position of Interim Director of the School of Health Administration and Interim Assistant Dean of the Faculty of Health. Tanya will begin her term in July.
Dr. Packer is a proven leader with significant experience in the Faculty of Health through her role as the Director and as a Professor in the School of Occupational Therapy. She is a respected academic with a strong research track record. Her research topics include Fatigue Management, Chronic Management, Disability, Self-Management and Occupational Therapy. Welcome to the School – Dr. Packer!
- MHA Gala ‑ 2019
- MHA Graduate Andrew Holland spearheaded combining cycling and virtual reality to help seniors get active
- "Socioeconomic inequalities in psychological distress and suicidal behaviours among Indigenous peoples living off‑reserve in Canada" was published March 25, 2019.
- Andrew Holland recent MHA graduate recieved the 2019 Impact Award for his help in the adoption of "BikeAround"
- What it Means to Give Back: Reece Bearnes
- Banquet ‑ 2019
- ELEMENT mentoring program launches at the School of Health Administration
- Open House