News» Go to news main
Associate Professor position
Dr. Catherine Mah, MD FRCPC PhD
Dr. Catherine Mah has accepted an Associate Professor position (Faculty of Health) and will be working out of the School of Health Administration commencing July 4th.
Dr. Mah holds funding from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research, Health Canada, and the Leslie Harris Centre of Regional Policy and Development. Prior to her appointment at Dalhouise University, she was Assistant Professor of Health Policy at Memorial University and is appointed at the Dalla Lana School of Public Health at the University of Toronto and the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health. She is a former member of the Toronto Food Policy Council and a founding member of the St. John’s Food Policy Council. Dr. Mah will be teaching Managerial Epidemiology (HESA 5320) in the MHA program beginning January 2018. Welcome!
- Researchers awarded Establishment and Development/Innovative Grants at School of Health Administration
- Health Administration's Chris Simms in the BMJ blog on Brexit and the vengeance of unintended consequences
- University Research Professorship
- WELCOME ABOARD
- Associate Professor position
- A BIG THANK YOU
- Robert Wood Johnson Award
- 2017 Graduation Breakfast