News» Go to news main
2017 Graduation Breakfast
- MHA Graduate Andrew Holland spearheaded combining cycling and virtual reality to help seniors get active
- "Socioeconomic inequalities in psychological distress and suicidal behaviours among Indigenous peoples living off‑reserve in Canada" was published March 25, 2019.
- Andrew Holland recent MHA graduate recieved the 2019 Impact Award for his help in the adoption of "BikeAround"
- Banquet ‑ 2019
- Open House
- Elements Mentoring Program Launch
- SCHOOL HOSTS ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL CONTINUING EDUCATION PROGRAM
- Healthcare Leadership Lessons from a Nova Scotian Living in the US