News» Go to news main
Congratulations to Michael Hadskis
I am delighted to inform you that Michael Hadskis has been named the recipient of the 2017 Faculty of Health Professions Teaching Excellence Award. His teaching in the area of Health Law has been innovative, passionate, it has been simply outstanding.
- Message from Dr. Tanya Packer
- MHA Gala ‑ 2019
- MHA Graduate Andrew Holland spearheaded combining cycling and virtual reality to help seniors get active
- "Socioeconomic inequalities in psychological distress and suicidal behaviours among Indigenous peoples living off‑reserve in Canada" was published March 25, 2019.
- Andrew Holland recent MHA graduate recieved the 2019 Impact Award for his help in the adoption of "BikeAround"
- What it Means to Give Back: Reece Bearnes
- Banquet ‑ 2019
- ELEMENT mentoring program launches at the School of Health Administration