News» Go to news main
Congratulations to Dr. Joseph Byrne
Congratulations are extended to Dr. Joseph Byrne, Director - School of Health Administration; Assistant Dean - Faculty of Health Professions on the recent release of his book, "Administrative Ethics: Executive Decisions in Canadian Healthcare".
This book will serve as a guide to making challenging ethical decisions specific to the Canadian healthcare system. It will also serve as the textbook for his Ethical Decisions in Health Administration course (HESA 6100) this September. Futher information and ordering details are available here.
- Researchers awarded Establishment and Development/Innovative Grants at School of Health Administration
- Health Administration's Chris Simms in the BMJ blog on Brexit and the vengeance of unintended consequences
- University Research Professorship
- WELCOME ABOARD
- Associate Professor position
- A BIG THANK YOU
- Robert Wood Johnson Award
- 2017 Graduation Breakfast