News & Events» Go to news main
Health Administration Case Competition
The UAB Health Administration Case Competition provides graduate students from CAHME-accredited health administration programs an opportunity to put what they have learned into practice with a real-life, real-time case. It is designed to be a capstone experience for the graduate school experience.
Student teams from around the country travel to Birmingham, Alabama to present their recommendations before a national team of judges. The first, second and third place teams receive cash awards.
Team Members: Vicky Smith, Jennie Ding, and Andrew Milligan
Team Coaches: Robert Zed and Michael Hadskis
Observer: Bennett Jovaisas
For more informatio visit the UAB School of Health Professions website
- Message from Dr. Tanya Packer
- MHA Gala ‑ 2019
- MHA Graduate Andrew Holland spearheaded combining cycling and virtual reality to help seniors get active
- "Socioeconomic inequalities in psychological distress and suicidal behaviours among Indigenous peoples living off‑reserve in Canada" was published March 25, 2019.
- Andrew Holland recent MHA graduate recieved the 2019 Impact Award for his help in the adoption of "BikeAround"
- What it Means to Give Back: Reece Bearnes
- Banquet ‑ 2019
- ELEMENT mentoring program launches at the School of Health Administration