News & Events» Go to news main
MHA Student Congratulations
|Jorge Navarro (MHA 2013) has been working for Cancer Care Ontario within the Patient Experience program (Clinical Programs and Quality Initiatives Portfolio). This multidisciplinary team produced a Current State Assessment and Critical Appraisal of the Patient Experience Program. This assessment involved determining the current state or structure of patient and family experience in Ontario, while establishing what other regions are doing to improve the patient experience. The report served as a foundation for a full-day Programmatic Review on the Patient Experience Program with experts from the United Kingdom, United States, and Canada converging in Toronto to review the Patient Experience Program. Following the review, these experts provided recommendations and guidance for improvement and future direction to enhance the quality of experience for patients and families receiving cancer care in Ontario and the recommendations will be presented to the Cancer Care Ontario Board and the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care for implementation in the near future.||
- MHA Gala ‑ 2019
- MHA Graduate Andrew Holland spearheaded combining cycling and virtual reality to help seniors get active
- "Socioeconomic inequalities in psychological distress and suicidal behaviours among Indigenous peoples living off‑reserve in Canada" was published March 25, 2019.
- Andrew Holland recent MHA graduate recieved the 2019 Impact Award for his help in the adoption of "BikeAround"
- What it Means to Give Back: Reece Bearnes
- Banquet ‑ 2019
- ELEMENT mentoring program launches at the School of Health Administration
- Open House