Graduating class 2019» Go to news main
On May 30, 2019 our students walked on stage to accept their Master of Health Administration, and as graduates walked off stage with their futures in hand. Congratulations from all of us at the School of Health Administration.
“The best is yet to come.” —Frank Sinatra
- Graduates 2019
- MHA Gala ‑ 2019
- MHA Graduate Andrew Holland spearheaded combining cycling and virtual reality to help seniors get active
- "Socioeconomic inequalities in psychological distress and suicidal behaviours among Indigenous peoples living off‑reserve in Canada" was published March 25, 2019.
- Andrew Holland recent MHA graduate recieved the 2019 Impact Award for his help in the adoption of "BikeAround"
- What it Means to Give Back: Reece Bearnes
- Banquet ‑ 2019
- ELEMENT mentoring program launches at the School of Health Administration