Dr. Joe Byrne has retired from the School of Health Administration. For any course related enquires e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Psychology of Decision Making
- Ethical Leadership and Governance
- Change Management
President and CEO, Halifax Neuropsychology Clinic. Chief of Psychology, IWK Health Centre. President & CEO of Executive Function. 60 Scholarly papers (clinical, policy). National and International governing/advisory boards. J.A. Burzle Scholar, Fellow-Canadian Psychology Assoc., Heizer Presidential Award-American Psychological Assoc., Robert Wood Johnston Award.
- BA, Psychology, St. Francis Xavier University
- MA, Human Development, U of Kansas
- PhD, Child Psychology, U of Kansas
- MHA, Health Administration, Dalhousie University
- Byrne, J. M. (2017). Administration Ethics: Executive Decisions in Canadian Healthcare. Toronto, ON: Canadian Scholars Press.