Transformational health starts here
Our faculty, staff and students are committed to improving the well-being of individuals, families, communities and populations through diverse health programming, collaborative research and strong community partnerships.
Why we exist
To lead integrated health research and education through collaborative partnerships in our local, national and global communities.
What we are striving for
Improved well-being: Transformational health starts here.
How we work
- We embrace innovation and change
- We champion scholarship and critical inquiry
- We respect all voices
- We commit to integrity, equity, inclusion and well-being
- We strive for meaningful collaborations
- We value broad perspectives of health
Learn more by exploring our Strategic Plan [PDF - 1MB]